It’s estimated that more than 16 billion injections are given worldwide each year - that’s a lot of sharps! Of the billions of pounds of medical waste, 15% is considered to be infectious, toxic or radioactive. In many cases, hospital waste can contain harmful microorganisms, and if not disposed of properly, it increases the risk of healthcare associated infections.
For healthcare administrators, consolidation is always a goal to reduce costs and labor. ImageFIRST Atlanta has something for those healthcare administrators in addition to our already cost-effective medical laundry services in Panama City, FL and beyond: our medical waste disposal services, and we have promotion around it this month!.
Details About the Promotion
Until December 31st, 2016, residents of select counties in Georgia, Maryland, North Carolina, Pennsylvania and South Carolina can visit http://imagefirstservices.com/instant-quote/ and receive a $25 Starbucks® gift card.
How does it work?
When healthcare administrators visit the website, they’ll be able to take a quick, five-minute survey to receive an instant quote on medical waste disposal services from ImageFIRST. After receiving the quote and meeting with a representative, the $25 Starbucks gift card is theirs to keep regardless of whether they choose to sign up for the ImageFIRST program.
Why should I choose ImageFIRST for Medical Waste Disposal?
With an established record of excellence not only across the Atlanta Metropolitan area, but the entire country, our company is relied upon by thousands of healthcare facilities each day. Here are a few other reasons:
- Our Medical Waste program is fully compliant with state and federal law to ensure that your facility properly disposes of their waste
- Our Customer Advocates are fully trained on all state regulations as well as BBP and HIPAA
- We only charge for what’s picked up, with no monthly charges and no extra fees for emergency pick-ups
- Customer Advocates will seal and label all boxes picked up from your location, scanning the barcodes so that you can track their progress from leaving your location to destruction
- Our Instant Service App gives you 24/7 access to your Customer Advocate and your local ImageFIRST team
To learn more about the medical waste disposal promotion and receive an instant quote, visit http://imagefirstservices.com/instant-quote/.